Where to eat in Toronto
Last update: January 22 2012 13:35
After proffering a few suggestions back on Twitter, I realized that I've offered similar suggestions to other people in the past, and that it would probably be a good idea to just make them into a web page here to refer to. While there are other good places, these are my personal favorites.
- Sunset Grill, e.g. Yonge & Richmond Dundas & Dufferin Bloor & Yonge
- Chez Cora, Note: Closes 3pm at most locations. Yummy fruit. e.g. 277 Wellington Street West. Carlton
- Swatow. Cash Only. Open late late. 309 Spadina Avenue (near Dundas) 416 977 0601. Consistently good.
- Asian Legend, e.g. 418 Dundas Street (East of Spadina). Suggest ordering (for two people): 3, 11, 56, 109
- Best Dim Sum: Spring Villa (Flash Site) 905-940-2888. 7301 Woodbine Ave; drive North of city of Toronto.
- For in-city Dim Sum: Forestview. 466/468 Dundas St. (North side).
- Great vegetarian: Fresh e.g. 147 Spadina Avenue (South of Queen) Bloor & Spadina
- Vegetarian (pay by weight of food): Commensal, e.g. Bay & Elm
Coffee, Tea & Dessert