Where to eat in Toronto
Last update: July 22 2013 18:25 EDT
After offering a few suggestions on Twitter, I realized that I've offered similar suggestions to other people in the past, and that it would probably be a good idea to just make them into a web page here to refer to. There are many good places in Toronto to eat (for various reasons), so these are just a few personal favorites.
- Sunset Grill, e.g. Yonge & Richmond Dundas & Dufferin Bloor & Yonge
- Chez Cora, Note: Closes 3pm at most locations. Yummy fruit. e.g. 277 Wellington Street West. Carlton
- The Burger's Priest. 1 block West of Spadina on Queen Street
- Swatow. Cash Only. Open late late. 309 Spadina Avenue (near Dundas) 416 977 0601. Consistently good.
- Asian Legend, e.g. 418 Dundas Street (East of Spadina). Suggest ordering (for two people): 3, 11, 56, 109
- Best Dim Sum: Spring Villa (Flash Site) 905-940-2888. 7301 Woodbine Ave; drive North of city of Toronto.
- For in-city Dim Sum: Forestview. 466/468 Dundas St. (North side).
Coffee, Tea & Dessert
- Decent coffee (and crepes) at Cafe Crepe at 246 Queen St. West (near John). 416-260-1611
- Good coffee beans & tea supplies (cash only), and fresh coffee in small Cafe: Casa Acoreana. 235 Augusta Ave. (in Kensington Market) 416 593 9717
To provide feedback, corrections or suggestions, please send an email to: back feed @ height8 .com (remove the spaces from the email address if you're doing a copy/paste). In your email, please mention you are referring to: info/toronto/restaurants